Posts Tagged ‘inspirational quotes for the sick’
Insights into the nature of our personal reality can inspire us to lead a better life that is more likely to lead to peace and happiness. Here are some favorite insights using Quotes to Inspire that have been selected to guide you to that better place.
Best Seven Inspirational Yoga Quotes to Inspire, Uplift and Encourage You During Stressful Times
Positive thinking and meditation are one of the five main principles in Sivananda Hatha Yoga; the other main principles are proper exercise, proper breathing, proper relaxation and proper diet. Together, these components of yoga help to improve your overall health and well being.
Yoga has the ability to inspire you and empower you to feel good about yourself. When you meditate you may find it hard to concentrate and still your mind. It takes many days of regular sitting to train your mind to stay focused on one point, whether that is your breath, a mantra or simply observing the sun rise every morning.
If you struggle to settle your mind on a singular point, then maybe one of the following seven inspirational yoga quotes will give you the boost needed to refocus and build up your meditation practice. If you are going through a particularly tough emotional time it can be hard to show up and do your physical yoga practice. However, it is still possible to find that touch of inspiration, calm and clarity through meditating on affirmations or inspirational quotes.
Seeds of wisdom are contained in yogic quotes which capture the true spirit and meaning of Yoga.
I trust this collection of my favourite yoga quotes inspire, uplift and motivate you.
Best 7 Inspirational Yoga Quotes To Inspire, Uplift And Encourage You To Maintain Your Yoga Practice
1.”Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”
2.”We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have ”
3. The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.
4. Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.
5. The meaning of our self is not to be found in its separateness from God and others, but in the ceaseless realization of yoga, of union; not on the side of the canvas where it is blank, but on the side where the picture is being painted.
6. You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.
7. Just for Now, without asking how, let yourself sink into stillness. Just for now, lay down the weight you so patiently bear upon your shoulders. Feel the earth receive you, and the infinite expanse of the sky grow even wider as your awareness reaches up to meet it. Just for now, allow a wave of breath to enliven your experience. Breathe out whatever blocks you from the truth. Just for now, be boundless, free, with awakened energy tingling in your hands and feet. Drink in the possibility of being who and what you really are – so fully alive that the world looks different, newly born and vibrant, just for now.
When you are feeling low and in need of energy and inspiration, reflecting on the wider meaning of the above seven yoga quotes will inspire and keep you practicing your yoga.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way out of your current crazy hectic lifestyle and wish to regain calm and balance in your home-work life then claim your FREE special report Yoga Exercises And Relaxation Techniques To Help You Start Your Day In A Calm and Peaceful Way on http://www.yogainspires.co.uk guaranteed to help you start your day on a positive, peaceful vibe.
Blessings From Ntathu Allen, Yoga and Meditation Teacher. Visit me for further support and encouragement on your personal wellness journey on http://www.yogainspires.co.uk.